Call Recording Pro for Skype for Business was released from Landis Technologies this week.
Call Recording Pro is an easy to implement client side call recording application that has the same look and feel as the Skype for Business client. Call Recording Pro enables on-demand or automatic call recording with upload capabilities to OneDrive and application settings can be controlled via Group Policies.
Call Recorder Pro can be found at: http://www.landiscomputer.com/callrecordingpro/
Price: $1800USD for a 10 user license pack + first year support.
The trial download will require registration for a 30 day key.
Call Monitor Pro is Landis Technologies’ Skype for Business features platform and Call Recording Pro is an enabled feature within this framework. When downloading the trial you’ll actually be installing the Call Monitor Pro application.
- Call Recording Pro functions as advertised and 1 minute install
- I was able to auto record a Skype for Business call without interaction as well as on-demand recording
- Recording file name control is slick
- Automatic uploading to cloud storage for review is simple to configure
- Access to advanced call controls in monitor window (Caller, Picture, Record, Duration, Hold, Park, Transfer, Mute, Disconnect)
- Shortcut keys (Answer, Hold, Retrieve, Disconnect, Park, Blind Transfer, Focus, Dial, Recording)
- Concerned about CPU usage, my testing returned 15-18% CPU usage during a recorded call
- Calls are recorded in WAV format, would like to see MP3
- Would like to see an option to change recording cache folder location
- On-demand recording only works with the Skype for Business client and not other voice communications software
- Would like to see an option to play a message on record due to any legal and consent requirements. Example “This call is being recorded”.