- Lync Dialing Rule Optimizer:
Online resource to create dialing rules for Microsoft Lync Server 2010/2013 by Ken Lasko.
- Skype for Business Address Book Normalization Tool: (Published, 07/2015)
GUI script to manage the Address Book Normalization rules by James Cussen.
- Expresso: (Updated, 01/2013)
Regular Expression development tool.
- .NET Regular Expression Designer: (Updated, 01/2014)
Learn, develop and test Regular Expressions.
- Skype for Business Server 2015 SefaUtil:
Secondary Extension Feature Activation Utility (SefaUtil) is a commandline tool that enables configuration of delegate-ringing, call-forwarding, simultaneous ringing, team and group call settings.
- SefaUtil GUI: (Updated, 08/2013)
GUI interface for the SefaUtil commandline tool by Johan Veldhuis.
- Lync 2013 Call Forwarding Information Tool: (Published, 06/2015)
GUI tool to review users’s call forwarding settings by Anthony Caragol.
- Lync/Skype for Business Call Flow Manager: (Unreleased, 08/2015)
GUI tool to make Response Groups easy by Andrew Morpeth.
- Get-CsRgsInvalidAgents: (Updated, 07/2015)
Script checks and removes invalid Response Group agents by David Paulino.
- Get-InvalidRgsAgents: (Updated, 08/2013)
Search Event Logs for 31137 & 31138, extracts the SIP addresses and tests the agent’s current state by Greig Sheridan.
- MAdCap: (Updated, 12/2014)
Creating and Administering Analog and Common Area Phones in Lync by Greig Sheridan.
- Common Area Phone Tool: (Published, 08/2014)
Lync 2013 Common Area Phone Management by Anthony Caragol.
- Lync 2013 Call Pickup Group Manager: (Updated, 10/2014)
Improve the management Lync 2013 call pickup groups by James Cussen.
- Skype for Business Call via Work manager: (Published, 08/2015)
Improve the management Skype for Business Call via Work by Mark Vale.
- Managing a Lync Number Plan: (Updated, 07/2014)
Lync number management collaboration project between Lasse Wedø and Ståle Hansen.
- AudioCodes Mediant SBC Configuration Wizard:
Designed to configure an AudioCodes Mediant SBC up and running quickly and easily. Download requires registration.
- AudioCodes Gateway backup script: (Updated, 11/2014)
Backup AudioCodes Gateways or MediaPacks configuration by Jonathan McKinney.
- Convert-SonusSbcConfigToWord: (Updated, 08/2015)
Backup a Sonus SBC/UX config and create a Word document by Greig Sheridan.
- Call Via Phone App (Free): (Updated, 11/2013)
Remote Call Control of a SNOM phone within the Lync client by Gianluca Bellu.
- Controlling Click-to-Call: (Published, 01/2014)
Force the Lync client to always use Lync call by default, blogged by Richard Brynteson.
- Lync Polycom VVX Manager Tool: (Updated, 06/2014)
Centrally administer Polycom VVX phones by James Cussen.
- Lync SNOM Configuration Manager: (Published, 07/2014)
Modify CSClientPolicyEntries used to push configuration settings to SNOM phones by James Cussen.
- Large Scale Extension Dialing in Lync: (Published, 02/2015)
PowerShell scripts to manage a large number of extension ranges by Ken Lasko.
- Lync Voice Route Diagram Creation Script: (Updated, 12/2014)
PowerShell script that generates a call flow diagram showing the relationship between voice policies and routes based on PSTN usages by Zachary Loeber.
- Lync Local and Site to Site Dial Plan GUI Script: (Updated, 01/2015)
PowerShell script to ease the process of creating and deploying site local and intersite dial plans by Zachary Loeber.
- Lync Phone Edition Log Viewer: (Published, 10/2014)
View and filter the logs held on Lync Phone Edition devices by Andrew Morpeth.
- Lync Phone Edition and Public Certificates: (Published, 10/2014)
Blog post about Lync Phone Edition and dealing with untrusted certificates on older firmware by Jeff Schertz.
- Configuring QoS for Lync IP Phones: (Published, 10/2014)
Blog post covering various aspects of configuring a complete Quality of Service (QoS) design in a Lync environment which utilizes various models of IP handsets for Lync by Jeff Schertz.
- Lync Call Concurrency Calculator: (Published, 09/2014)
PowerShell script to generate reports of Call Concurrency levels are for Lync and/or PBX by Vikas Jaswal.