- Pat Richard
- Skype for Business Monitoring Tool: (Updated, 07/2015)
Test Skype/Lync modalites by utilizing Synthetic Transactions by Paul Bloem.
- Lync Server 2013 Synthetic Test PowerShell script: (Updated, 06/2014)
Used to automate synthetic testing process in Lync Server 2013 by Murali Krishnan.
- Backup script for Skype For Business 2015 and Lync 2013: (Updated, 06/2015)
Simple script to backup your Skype for Business 2015 or Lync 2013 Standard or Enterprise deployments by Lasse Wedø.
- Get-DNSAndIP: (Updated, 06/2015)
Simple to get an overview of deployed DNS records in a Skype for Business deployment by Lasse Wedø.
- Standard Edition Pool Pair Failover script: (Updated, 01/2014)
Automate the commands to run in a disaster scenario by Chris Hayward.
- Lync 2013 Database Mirror Manager Tool: (Updated, 03/2015)
Manage database mirroring within Lync Server 2013 by James Cussen.
- Lync/Skype for Business Photo Editor: (Updated, 04/2015)
Complete Powershell photo editing tool (Cropping, filtering and processing) by James Cussen.
- Exchange / AD / O365 Photo Importer: (Updated, 03/2015)
Simple Powershell tool used for importing photos into Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 by James Cussen.
- Add-CSContact: (Updated, 12/2013)
Bulk import predefined contacts & custom groups into a user’s Lync contact list.
- New-LyncMeetingWarmup: (Updated, 02/2015)
Script that creates two scheduled tasks on a Lync Front-End that resolve the slow meeting join process due to IIS App Pools being recycled by Greig Sheridan.
- Monitor CMS Replication: (Published, 01/2015)
Script that kicks off Lync CMS replication and waits until the replication is complete by Sean McNamara.
- Lync Insights: (Published, 04/2014)
PowerShell module to query the Lync Monitoring Database which contains the CQM queries and additional SQL queries by Vikas Jaswal.
- Skype for Business Detailed Users Configuration Report: (Published, 07/2015)
Script that exports user configuration details by Mark Vale.
- Lync User and Devices Report: (Updated, 01/2015)
Script that creates an excel file with details of users, common area phones, analog devices and RGS workflows by Yoav Barzilay.