- Lync Validator:
Online resource to assist in the validation and documentation of Lync Server 2013 by Richard Brynteson and Michael LaMontagne.
- Test-IPV (Internet Point of View): (Updated, 10/2014)
PowerShell script leveraging Lync Validator Web Services APIs to provides an Internet Point of View collection of tests (Certificates, Ports, DNS, OWAS, Lync) by Michael LaMontagne.
- Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer:
Online resource for IT administrators to validate and diagnose end-to-end Exchange & Lync scenarios by ExRCA.
- Remote UC Troubleshooting Tool (RUCT): (Updated, 11/2011)
Utility for remotely diagnosing DNS and Certificate issues in Lync and OCS by Curtis Johnstone.
- Microsoft Lync Connectivity Analyzer (64 bit / 32 bit): (Updated, 01/2014)
Helps Lync administrators check if their Lync environment meets the requirements to support connections from Lync Mobile apps and Windows Store app.
- SSL Installation Diagnostics Tool:
Online resource to help locate a problem or verify an SSL certificate installation by DigiCert.
- Certificate Utility for Windows:
Windows application to help request, manage, verify or troubleshoot an SSL certificate installation by DigiCert.
- Lync Edge Testing Suite: (Updated, 03/2014)
Tools to aid with pre-deployment testing and troubleshooting issues with an Edge Server deployment by James Cussen.
- Office 365 Network Analysis Tool: (Released, 08/2014)
Web based tool that tests port connectivity, route paths between the client and tenant, bandwidth speed and capacity tests, and VoIP readiness.
- North America:
- Lync PreCall Diagnostics Tool (PCD): (Updated, 01/2014)
Client based application that determines the current state of a network that might impact audio quality in a voice call from the desktops perspective.
- Skype for Business Server 2015 Debugging Tools: (Updated, 07/2015)
Help IT administrators with troubleshooting deployments of Skype for Business Server 2015. Using CLSLogger by flinchbot.
- Lync Server 2013 Debugging Tools: (Updated, 01/2014)
Help IT administrators with troubleshooting deployments of Lync Server 2013.
- Lync 2013 Centralized Logging Tool: (Updated, 11/2013)
GUI interface for ClsController.exe by James Cussen.
- Test-DiskPerformance: (Updated, 07/2015)
Script that runs stress tests for logical disks by Shawn Kirkpatrick.
- Microsoft Message Analyzer: (Updated, 02/2015)
The successor to Network Monitor, which captures, display and analyze protocol messaging traffic.
- WireShark: (Updated, 03/2015)
Network protocol analyzer.
- Fiddler: (Updated, 03/2015)
Web Debugging tool that captures detailed http(s) information. Configure Fiddler for Lync Mobile Sign-in troubleshooting by Drago Totev.
- Lync Monitoring Reports Decoder: (Published, 03/2015)
Quick reference guide that helps you read and understand QoE data from the monitoring reports by Andrew Morpeth.
- Lync ICE Warning Flag Decoder: (Updated, 11/2013)
Easily find the meaning of Lync ICEWarn messages without referring to lengthy documentation by Tharindu Nanayakkara.
- Skype for Business/Lync Community Report Repository: (Published, 09/2013)
Repository of standard SQL Reporting Service reports by Matt Landis.
- Get Skype for Business/Lync users which reported having Poor Calls: (Updated, 06/2015)
Script to generate a report of users that have reported having poor calls by Guy Bachar.
- Skype for Business Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) is a reporting tool layered on top of the Quality of Experience Database.