Test-IPV is a PowerShell script leveraging the LyncValidator back-end Web Services APIs ( http://masteringlync.com/2014/07/15/using-tcpudp-port-checker-web-service/ ) to provide an Internet Point of View collection of tests. Commands run from console or GUI wrapper. Although leveraging the LyncValidator APIs, this tool is not exclusive to testing Lync.
- Port Checker: Testing of TCP and UDP services.
- DNS Checker: Testing of A and SRV records.
- Certificate Validation: Checks based on custom API from DigiCert.com designed for the http://lyncvalidator.com project.
- Office Web Apps Server Validation: Tests if the Web Application Open Platform Interface (WOPI) could be found.
- Lync External Scan: Scans standard SRV & A Records to enumerate additional DNS, Ports, OWAS and certificates.
- Test-IPV without parameters will launch GUI
- Requires PowerShell v3 or greater
- Requires Internet Connectivity
- Not limited to Lync
- Script is Code Signed using DigiCert
- LyncValidator Web Services API Demo Key is not currently set to expire but is subject to change. Location:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RealTimeUC\LyncValidator] APIKey (String)
Download: Test-IPV: http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Test-IPV-Internet-Point-of-26b552a7